• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask problems

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the when i try to make a mask, like one for transparency, if i make a square, Adobe decides i was trying to do wide screen and it masks outside the borders, its only happening to me on my laptop and not my desktop.

pretty sure the path, feather, opacity, and expansion are all set correctly.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the Pixel Aspect Ratio selected under Sequence > Sequence Settings. Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the Pixel Aspect Ratio selected under Sequence > Sequence Settings. Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sorry to revisit this, it seems that change in settings is keeping me from using certain effects, is there a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What settings and what effects?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

switching the renderer to software fixed the masking problem i had but it made it so i cant use certain effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which effects?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the vr ones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this on VR media?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines