• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask tracking not working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro and everything works great so far except for mask tracking. It simply doesn't work. I create a mask (currently doing this in Lumetri color) and hit "track mask forward". The tracking progress bar comes up and nothing happens. No progress shows up and eventually I just stop it. 

Any ideas as to how I might troubleshoot this?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version is not a version: post version number and build. Also OS and comp specs.

Post screencapture of what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Having the same issue, I create an opacity mask press the "track selected mask forward" and the progress bar comes up  and was maybe getting to about 10%before stopping,  but now it won't even do. I left it running for a couple hours while out running errands and it still didn't move.  I cleared my cache, restarted my whole system, and relaunched premiere and my session with no change. Please help. I'm running PP 22.5.0 on an imac (specs attached) I was able to succesfully track another clip in the same sequence, but now it won't budge. Editing 4kDCI Braw at 8:1 compression.Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 3.05.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-20 at 3.09.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do all of you people talk like this? I swear, I've never once seen an Adobe "Community Expert" be kind to new users – it's always this exact same condescending tone.

Can't you be even slightly polite to the people come to this forum looking for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to my system as well.   For what it's worth, I closed out PR and restarted and the tracking progress worked for me.  

v 24.2.1 

Mac Studio Ultra, Sonoma 14.0, 192GB Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same trouble occure to me 

m1 mac studio ultra 20core cpu / 48core gpu / 128g memory

mac os 13.4 ventura

premiere pro 23.4 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, for a long time actually.

Specs: M1 Max 32GB Ram, MacOS Ventura 13.4

Premiere Pro Version 23.5.0

Tracking works only intermittently. Most of the time it gets stuck like the screenshot Beachhead98 provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert the source to a proxy file and try!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure clip speed is at 100%. If not, change to 100, do mask tracking and then change back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not work to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines