• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Massive dynamic link problems between Premiere, AE, ME

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So since a few days I have massive issues with dynamic link content exchanging between After Effects, Premiere and Media Encoder. ME starts (sometimes) the render, but soon it will freeze and nothing happens. Importing sequences from AE to Premiere is nearly impossible, sometimes Premiere imports them, but then do not play them back properly and keeps crashing all the time. Sometimes Dynamic Link doesnt even work at all.

A few days ago a error message occured, when I ran a big project in After Effects, that some Adobe process crashed. Can't remember the exact name and file error. I sent some error reports to adobe, but like I expected, there never came any troubleshooting. One time even my iMac crashed completely. I saved the shutdown log, maybe this helps.

I did all the obligate stuff, deleting cache files, restarting, reinstalling whole CC, but nothing fixed it.

Since there is no support on weekends but I have to finish projects on the weekend I would really appreciate your help.

System specs:

iMac 27“ 2020

macOS Big Sur 11.6

AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB

10-Core Intel Core i9 3,6 GHz

L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB

L3-Cache: 20 MB

40 GB RAM

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry about that. Is it possible to roll back to the previous version? Finish your project there. Start only brand new projects in the new version. Updating complex projects across major versions of any NLE can be problematic when new releases come out, so that's why it's always a good idea to remain on the version the project was created in. That said, there is a bug with dynamic link that is fixed in the Beta. You can also try the Beta if you like. Sorry about the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines