• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matrix cannot be inverted error

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I am working on a project and have created three Nests with about 18 clips in each, but today premier won't drag the nest to the timeline, the message then comes up  'Matrix cannot be inverted'. Also when I double click a nest in the project panel it won't open up fully in timeline.  My Pc is not even a year old and has 16gb ram, can you tell me what to do to fix this and what to do, hopefully an easy fix, like press a button, and presto. Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the nest to show all the clips.

Make new nest or sub sequence and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I double click it to open it out fully in timeline it won't open up either, so can't make a new nest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open from the project panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project panel is where I am dragging it from To timeline and not placing, also double clicking on it in project panel and still won't open out fully in timeline and when I right click it to open in timeline it won't open, message comes up every so often in bottom  hand corner of screen in a red box 'matrix cannot be inverted' 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of this error before: any plugins used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue now, first time since the inception of the software. I am using no plugins at all. Completely stock version, updated yesterday (10/21/2020)

When importing mp4's and trying to make a sequence from that, it happens.

When trying to create a new custome sequence, it happens the second I hit return.

I would think in the coding of Premier, somebody typed the string, "Matrix cannot be inverted" for some variable to receive and display when "X" happens so it has to have a specific trigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seeing this error message on v15.4.1 on iMac retina 27" running Mojave.

Production with multiple projects with sequences containing multicam + lots of captions.

Not yet causing issues other than the error message popping up when (some) sequences are loaded.

Is there an Adobe employee who can point out where the matrix is and what might cause it to think it needs to be inverted'? (Suspect multicam/nested sequences).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines