• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matte, Oh where have you gone?

Participant ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro I go to new > color matte and create a color matte and name it. But it does not show up in any bin and when I do a search for it, it cannot be found.

Any solutions?  Right now I am taking old mattes from a previous version and duplicating, renaming and changing color as a work-around...

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Premiere are you running? (not just the year). I just tried this in the latest build of the public beta (23.2.0x46) and my color matte shows up as expected. Is there an update for your version of Premiere?

Have you tried to create a matte in a brand new project with aboslutely nothing in the Project panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 23.0.0.  

Just tried your suggestion and don't see it in a new project either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.0.0 came out in October, but 23.1 was released last month. It includes bug fixes and a few new features. I would try updating first then seeing what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay will try after i finish my latest project.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines