• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't launch when I click Queue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title mentions, when I try to export my finished sequence to a video file, I click the 'Queue' button in the Export Settings.  The Export Settings box disappears and I'm presented with two fast progress bar popup windows: 'Preparing data for export' and then 'exporting data'.  Those popups then disappear, but AME never opens.

If I manually open Adobe Media Encoder (I tried opening both regularly and then while holding Shift), and then return to Adobe Premiere Pro and retry exporting with the Queue option, I have the same results.  After I click the Queue button, the Export Settings box disappears, and my sequence isn't loaded into the queue of Adobe Media Encoder.

This is a brand new install of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (my first project on this computer).  If I simply click 'Export' from the Export settings, this works just fine.

In video example below, in which I try to export my sequence, I already have AME open.  After the Export Settings box disappears, I pull over the already open AME application from another monitor, and you can see that nothing was added to the queue:

My Specs:

Mac OSX Yosemite

Macbook Pro, 2015

Adobe Premiere Pro 2017.1.1 Release

11.1.1 (15) Build

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Update to 11.1.2 and see how that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to 11.1.2 and see how that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann!  I updated to 11.1.2 and that solved the issue.  Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm updated to 12 and it isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well past 11.2 and it still happens randomly.  Adobe support where are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if it's relevant to you, but I've noticed after sending things to AME that sometimes it takes up to 30 entire seconds for it to show up in the queue. Quite long enough to make me assume a few times that it just didn't work. If that's what's going on, I hope we both agree that it's waaaayyyy too long. If we stare at a screen that's supposedly doing something and count slowly to ten, it seems like (and really is in computer land) forever and we rightfully assume it didn't work. Something is not right there. But at least it does finally show up for me, and after that works flawlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No this was not my issue.  Thank you, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines