• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Loading Status

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed the 2022 version, I no longer have Media Loading Status in the status bar.  To be more precise, in previous versions it would tell me how many media items were left to load, so I didn't have to try and play my timeline, only to see that media was still offline after loading a project.  Is this a bug in the new version?  

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I am getting a new system in next week and will see if this issue occurs on a clean install first.  I will give this a try, should it not resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same question and the reply below does not solve it. Is there a way to display loading status?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines