• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media won't link ...

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently organized my desktop so I had to move most of the elements of a short-film editing. However, now that I want to reconnect them, the software tells me: Unable to link the media: Unable to link the selected file, because its type (video) does not correspond to the type of the original file (audio).

I don’t understand how to do it, especially since the files are there, and clearly visible. They are videos, images etc, I can read them. They make up half of my short film...

Edit : I really need help, I got to send the short movie before the end of the week, I was about to finish the final details, didn't except that...

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the file name and extension of the original file and what is the file name and extension of the one you are trying to link to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines