• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Memory Leak 22.5.0

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been encountering a chronic error with Premiere 22.5.0 - when I try to send a series of Sequences to Media Encoder I get the "Your System Has Run Out of Application Memory" error (Premiere seems to be using 100+Gb) and everything crashes. This was happening with the previous version - I'd hoped by updating today that a patch may have solved this, but it seems to be even more unstable. Anyone else have this one? Have never encountered this issue in previous versions, even with the same project and system.

macOS Monterey 12.3.1

Mac Mini M1, 2020

Memory 16GB

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Could you provide a screenshot of the Memory? Preferences > Memory. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply and willingness to assist, Kartika! 
Screenshot attached below. 

I saw someone in another forum mention something about switching from a Project to a Production, which I might look into? Still seems like it might be a glitch, though...Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 12.26.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kartika - still happening - now with a new project. 

Seems to be anytime I try to send more than one sequence to Media Encoder. 

Drivng me nuts... any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using any particular footage when this happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mix of footage from various cameras - and it is a rather large project at this point with a few dozen sequences - but the Sequences I was trying to export were incredibly short (6 sequences, all under 60-seconds) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and no reason not to revert to the previous version of Premiere that was functioning better.    Earlier versions are available in creative cloud to the far right of Premiere by clicking on the ellipsis (three dots) and choosing other versions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A solution that just worked for me was to send to Media Encoder and in Preferences uncheck "Import sequences natively".  I'm on an M1 Max, Monterey,  Adobe versions 23. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nvm, looks like it just transfers the memort leak to a different function (PProheadless)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines