• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercalli plugin offline in Premiere Pro 22.5

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project in Premiere Pro 2022 v22.04, and I used the proDAD Mercalli Pro (v: 2.0.126.1) plugin and it was all good. After I updated the Premiere Pro to 22.05, the Premiere Pro found the Mercalli plugin offline and it is no longer on the list of plugins. i tried all the methods, even uninstalled the plugin completely, and even when reinstalled it no longer sees the Premiere Pro 2022 v22.5 Mercalli 2 plugin, what can I do? Of course I can go back to 22.04 temporarily, but I would like to ask Adobe experts to fix this problem.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question for Mercalli developers. They have to make changes to the plugin and everything will be good. Write to Mercalli support. A similar situation was observed with Maxon (formerly Red Giant) products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported the error to ProDAD and received a prompt reply from them, and you can read the contents of the letter:

I spoke with our engineering.

Mercalli V2 has not been developed further for several years. If it still works in the predecessor version of Premiere, then it was a coincidence, as we did not offer official support for it here either.

There will also be no more updates for Mercalli V2 in newer Premiere versions.

I think the solution to this little problem has been entrusted to Adobe engineers and we think they will fix this problem quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very doubtful. As far as I know, Adobe is not to blame for the performance of a third-party plugin that does not belong to the company. This responsibility lies with the developer company and they themselves confirm this. So, alas. If I were Adobe employees, I would start developing a new image stabilization plugin instead of Warp Stabilizer as soon as possible. It does not cope with its function in most situations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines