• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mid-Way Through A Project, Error Msg. You do not have write access to the directory"

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!

My project opens fine, for about an hour I can Command S and it saves smoothly, then after about an hour it suddenly gives this message when trying to save- "You do not have write access to the directory where this project is located. Select "Save As" from the file menu to save the project to a new location."

It stays stuck like this even when I quit Premiere- sometimes when I try to quit I get the continuous wheel and have to manually shut down my computer, Premiere will not quit at all, or allow me to continue.

I have deinstalled, reinstalled Premiere and the full CC. It is happening on multiple hard drives, but only on my desktop, which is more than capable of running my project.

Several times, nut not all times, I simultaneously get the erroe message,  "Error retrieving Frame" and then "Error substituting Frame", but again, only on occasion. I searched for this problem and tried solutions. It will not allow me to "delete render files".

Can someone help? Thx.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?