• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing AUGraphicEQ filter...

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using Premiere Pro for the last year or so on a project of mine.

I needed to clear up some space on my drive, so I deleted Premiere Pro CC 2019, since it seemed redundant with having 2020. When I opened my project immediately after, it said "missing audio filter: AUGraphicEQ." 

Sure enough, this filter which I have used EXTENSIVELY in my project is gone, and I'm in a bit of a panic. I was literally opening the project to do a final output for two film festivals. I am desperately hoping I don't need to spend the next few days re-EQing my entire film.

Help? Advice?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

I had uninstalled, yes. The audio effect filter was AUGraphicsEQ.

After troubleshooting on my own and googling up a storm for a couple hapless hours, I went to Adobe support. They gave me a link to reinstall 2019, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Then I found a link that guided me into the audio plug-in preferences, where it was able to locate AUGraphicsEQ and then I had to reenable it.

Now everything is fine! Not sure how it all fell apart in the first place, but my assumption is certainly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstall or 'delete' 2019?

Which effect did you use? Graphic Equalizer (10 bands)? EQ (Obsolete)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had uninstalled, yes. The audio effect filter was AUGraphicsEQ.

After troubleshooting on my own and googling up a storm for a couple hapless hours, I went to Adobe support. They gave me a link to reinstall 2019, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Then I found a link that guided me into the audio plug-in preferences, where it was able to locate AUGraphicsEQ and then I had to reenable it.

Now everything is fine! Not sure how it all fell apart in the first place, but my assumption is certainly in uninstalling 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this thred is old, but I was curious what exactly you did to guide you into the audio plug-in preferences, where it was able to locate AUGraphicsEQ and then reenable it?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines