• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Default Effects in Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I instal adobe premiere V22 on my new mac,  some Default Effects like Curve, change to color , fast color corrector and other is not exist 
in the old mac for the same version these effects exist 
I reinstal and use "AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool" then I installed again
the problem was not solved

can you help me please ?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

They have had those "obsolete" effects in that folder to let the users know they would not be brought forward or updated at any time. When Apple came out with the new M1 Macs, the coding needed to be different for everything.

As Adobe's devs had already said they were not going to update those effects, and the M1 code won't play them, those "obsolete" effects are not included on installations on M1 Macs.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't check at the moment but at least some of the effects you list have been made obselete and may have been removed entirely from version 22. However - check the 'Obselete' folder inside your 'Effects' panel. Some of them may be there inside the 'Obselete' folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not exist in the "Obsolete"  folder just in my old mac are exist

thanka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have had those "obsolete" effects in that folder to let the users know they would not be brought forward or updated at any time. When Apple came out with the new M1 Macs, the coding needed to be different for everything.

As Adobe's devs had already said they were not going to update those effects, and the M1 code won't play them, those "obsolete" effects are not included on installations on M1 Macs.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this happens with my new Mac M1
Old Mac all Effects exist
now I understand
Thank you

Can I install these effects in any way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines