• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Font in Premeire

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently set up a new PC. When I open Premiere Pro in the creative cloud, I get errors in the event log stating that my fonts are invalid and replaced. I attached an image from the event log. Does anyone have any thoughts?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you try adding them under Graphics>Add Fonts from Adobe Fonts...? or try Graphics>Replace Fonts in Projects...

hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I tried both of your suggestions but it came back with either no fonts availble with the add fonts option or no fonts to replace with the replace fonts option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to make sure that your Adobe Creative Cloud app is running BEFORE you load Premiere. And make sure yopu go back into FONTS and that the fonts have not been deactivated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

I was able to replace one of them but I think my issue is I used the old titler on some of my productions and with the new title designer it does not like the fonts I used.

Since most of my work is priortized and out of date anyway how do I re move this error message so it does not keep popping up?

I appriciate all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad you were able to replace one font, that is making some headway,  ha.

So you are not able to replace this other font? that would help clear the error, or you can click on it and click the CLEAR button where you see the error - I think that might work. Another option would be. to delete the text that is causing the issue and re-create it?

hope you are able to get it figured out. 

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find several of the offending fonts and delete them. 

One hold out is Adobe Arabic (I didn't use that anywhere)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha. Nowhere? It must reading it from a previous.edit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. When yuou go into Manage Fonts in the Adobe Creative Cloud app, you can see if Adobe still has those older fonts activated. Sometimes the licenses aren't renewed. I think to get rid of the notice you're going to have to recreate the text using the new activated fonts. Otherwise, you can clear the notice, but it will continue to come back whenever you reload the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My concerns were answered and I did find a resolution.

Thank you to all the people who assisted me.

This matter is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the resolution for the benefit of others reading this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After I setup a new PC I had residual projects from my old PC with old fonts that were in the invalid font family. After I purged them and used creative cloud to restore the proper fonts I was able to eliminate all but one. Adobe Arabic. (which I never used)

This resolved the problem and got me back to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines