I recently set up a new PC. When I open Premiere Pro in the creative cloud, I get errors in the event log stating that my fonts are invalid and replaced. I attached an image from the event log. Does anyone have any thoughts?
can you try adding them under Graphics>Add Fonts from Adobe Fonts...? or try Graphics>Replace Fonts in Projects...
hope that helps.
Thank you. I tried both of your suggestions but it came back with either no fonts availble with the add fonts option or no fonts to replace with the replace fonts option.
You need to make sure that your Adobe Creative Cloud app is running BEFORE you load Premiere. And make sure yopu go back into FONTS and that the fonts have not been deactivated.
I was able to replace one of them but I think my issue is I used the old titler on some of my productions and with the new title designer it does not like the fonts I used.
Since most of my work is priortized and out of date anyway how do I re move this error message so it does not keep popping up?
I appriciate all your help.
glad you were able to replace one font, that is making some headway, ha.
So you are not able to replace this other font? that would help clear the error, or you can click on it and click the CLEAR button where you see the error - I think that might work. Another option would be. to delete the text that is causing the issue and re-create it?
hope you are able to get it figured out.
I was able to find several of the offending fonts and delete them.
One hold out is Adobe Arabic (I didn't use that anywhere)
Ha. Nowhere? It must reading it from a previous.edit?
Yeah. When yuou go into Manage Fonts in the Adobe Creative Cloud app, you can see if Adobe still has those older fonts activated. Sometimes the licenses aren't renewed. I think to get rid of the notice you're going to have to recreate the text using the new activated fonts. Otherwise, you can clear the notice, but it will continue to come back whenever you reload the project.
My concerns were answered and I did find a resolution.
Thank you to all the people who assisted me.
This matter is resolved.
Please post the resolution for the benefit of others reading this thread.
After I setup a new PC I had residual projects from my old PC with old fonts that were in the invalid font family. After I purged them and used creative cloud to restore the proper fonts I was able to eliminate all but one. Adobe Arabic. (which I never used)
This resolved the problem and got me back to work.