• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing fonts prem

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quite often i will open a project and find that a font i have used in a project has been changed without me changing it. when i go to change it back, my peviously used font is not there in the list. sometimes it magically reapears after restarting the program but right now i am having to delay my export because i cant get my font working.

this is one of a long list of issues im havingwith premier pro

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What fonts go missing?

If it's Typekit fonts, it may be a synching issue. Check the thread below:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/fonts-not-synching-and-icon-on-cc-desktop-app... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott Harris 90,

Thanks for writing in.

As the expert suggested, sometimes Creative Cloud desktop app is not able to sync fonts from the Adobe Fonts (former name Typekit). In that case, if you are using a Adobe font in your project, that goes missing and Premiere Pro replaces it with a different font that's available in your system.

Signing out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and signing back in usually fixes it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines