Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing from below the time ruler.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

Is anybody know how can I bring back that missing part what is below the time ruler. (I dont what it is called for).
Yesterday I had it, but today I was accidentally delete my old Premier pro stuff from the C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro folder and since I dont have it.
It was used for to select the begining and the end of the clip.
And I also missing the "render entire work area" option from the sequence option.

I'm using premiere pro 2022.22.6.2 build 

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Given what you deleted, I like Peru Bob's recommendation. Just to add info, I think you are referring to the "Work Area" bar. Resetting the workspace will probably fix it.

The ordinary method is to click the hamburger menu in the header of your sequence (3 lines - to the right of "Footage" in your screenshot), and pick "Work Area Bar."

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

missing_part.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a problem where sequencer and video/audio track was not responsive or extremely slow. I did what you suggested and it helped! Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given what you deleted, I like Peru Bob's recommendation. Just to add info, I think you are referring to the "Work Area" bar. Resetting the workspace will probably fix it.

The ordinary method is to click the hamburger menu in the header of your sequence (3 lines - to the right of "Footage" in your screenshot), and pick "Work Area Bar."

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Yes the work "Work Area Bar" is what I was looking for! 🙂 Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines