• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Motion and Opacity in Effects Controls - Multicam Issue?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I taking 16:9 multicam footage and resizing for social to 9:16, so I just need to use the Motion tab in Effect Controls panel to adjust the framing. Out of two multicam clips I am pulling from, one allows me to view regular Motion/Opacity/Time Remapping controls, and the other only shows Time Remapping controls. They are essentially the same, so I'm confused. Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing, no option for Motion or Opacity: no motion_opacity.png

I've tried restarting the program as well as my computer (M1 Macbook Pro), but no luck. Not sure why this is happening, the other clip was fine. Cannot copy/paste attributes either.

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot showing the entire panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Wondering if you ever found a solution? I'm having this issue now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines