Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Screen Shots When I Close and Re-Open Premiere

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All, 

I use a lot of screen shots/capture for my videos. After I saved + closed my latest premiere project, when I returned to it, most of the screen shots were missing, and I wasn't able to find them to re-link them.

I assumed it was an issue with imac not saving screenshots/caching them somehere, I tried to account for this by taking new screen shots, and after taking each screen shot, dragging it directly into the project bin.

Unfortunately, after saving + closing + reopening the project, the titles of the screen shots are in the bin, but they are still listed as missing media, and I can't link them/find them anywhere else on my desktop/rest of mac.

Is there some sort of temporary/cache folder in Premiere that I need to change the settings for?

I've changed my screen shot settings to go to a non-desktop file for the future, but any advice for locating/restoring these is much appreciated. Thank you!

Gear: Premiere 22.6.2 on a 2021 M1 iMac with Monterey 12.3.1

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?