• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing shortcuts

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open up my shortcut page in peremiere and search "window" I should see things like effects, projects, and timelines listed underneath but instead I dont have anything. All of the shortcuts that are supposed to be under window as listed here dont exist in my Premiere. All the other shortcuts are there, just not the ones under window.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

So to give an update, I eventually got it to work. I am on an enterprise account so I got the installation package from IT. So I had to completely uninstall creative cloud using the creative cloud cleaner tool and then reinstalled it immediately after resetting my PC. If I started opening up files and applications then the redownload wouldn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the dropdown next to Commands:Applications at the top on the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the commands dropdown menu doesnt reveal new shortcuts, it just helps to isolate certain shortcuts. So no matter what command dropdown I chose I'm still missing the window shortcuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset preferences and that did nothing so then I uninstalled Premiere which also did nothing so then I used the creative cloud cleaner tool and redownloaded everything and once again the shortcuts are still missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Adobe Support can help (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well unfortunately I have an enterprise account, so the only way you can get help is by calling or email and they don't respond to either. But thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So to give an update, I eventually got it to work. I am on an enterprise account so I got the installation package from IT. So I had to completely uninstall creative cloud using the creative cloud cleaner tool and then reinstalled it immediately after resetting my PC. If I started opening up files and applications then the redownload wouldn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines