• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing tools in tools panel

Explorer ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I am missing some tools in my Tools panel. Regardless the choosen workspace. See picture. Where can I find the missing ones?Tools panel.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

If the tool has a small triangle at the lower right, then click on the tool and hold down to reveal more tools:

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 7.36.52 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the tool has a small triangle at the lower right, then click on the tool and hold down to reveal more tools:

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 7.36.52 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so where is zoom? why arnt the tools laid out like in every other video.....i thought updates was meant to make life easier.......cc is a ball ache not to mention the render issues that still havent been sorted a year on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom is behind the Hand tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS. do you know of a way to stop this bloody gpu render issue!?!?!?!?!? its been over a year and adobe are NOT addressing the issue. for some of us this is our livelihood........and why does playback keep blacking out too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys but I hink I mis-expressed it. The entire panel keeps disappearing  with all the tools in in one go. I'm about to eat my underwear out of frustration!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to window/workspace/reset to saved layout a couple of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eeek done that but next time I click on say Graphic panel it disappears again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, pls help. I don't have default tools in my premiere? for instance, Crop tool, transform, track matte key, dissolve types etc. I am exploring internet already a week but did not find an answer. I tried to clear cache, to unchecking boxes etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in windows then workspace choose default editing then all tools will be there...thanks

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have default editing option in windows -> workspaces. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. I even installed and uninstalled already 3 version of Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only editing option you have choose that then all will be good...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mate, you misunderstood. I am able to find effects panel. But in effects panel there is no transform option, Crop option, Track matte option. Am I explained it clear? So, I see effects panel, all good. But cannot find lots of effects. They are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then try to uninstall it using creative cloud remove tool and install fresh one its all ok at my side i checked...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has it been resolved? That tools also dissapeared for me and I cannot find it. I need to use razor tool but it just dissapeared. Is there a window that I can check to see them again or how can I get them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind I confused premiere pro with after effect lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening premiere in full screen, then all the tools re appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had same problem. 

One solution I've found is reset workspace to 'editing' ; i.e window/workspaces/editing. 

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines