• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing video filter premier pro

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a project I have been recently working on, haven't adjusted any plug-ins or anything to do with premier pro but when I load into the file now it comes up saying I am missing video filters. The effects color change and color balance (HLS) are no longer in premier pro but I didn't delete them. Does anyone know how to get these effects back/fix this missing filter error message. Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 12.34.31.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those should be in the Obsolete folder, but a few people who all seem to be on M1 Macs have reported not seeing them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

I checked this and they aren't there either, I do have a M1 macbook but can't locate the effects anywhere thank you though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems on a Mac the effects have been removed.

Either revert to a previous version or replace with Lumetri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have an M1 Mac and I recently ran into this issue. The project I was working on gave the error message for the RGB and Fast Color Correction video filters which were added to the project on my iMac, which does not have the M1 chip.

Opening the Intel Version of Premiere from the Creative Cloud app seems to have resolved it. Hope this helps!

-Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Roger! "Opening the Interl Version of Pr" saved me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to the M1 crowd here... I also get the Video Filter Missing dialog and "This project contained a sequence that could not be opened" with most of my perfectly working windows projects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This project contained a sequence that could not be opened

Wow, that is one I have not heard/read in a long time.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/features-presets-missing-premiere-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tks for the quick reply.

unfortunately, I had already tried all the steps from that thread and the issue is still here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case contact support over chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines