Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.mogrt file not compatible with lower version of AE / PP

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i created a .mogrt file on adobe AE (version 16.1.2) and sent it to someone else, but he couldn't open the file since he is working on CC2018. what I read in the forum, my newer AE obviously uses another engine to create such .mogrt files.. which causes this problem.
is there a way to make it compatible with older versions? like I can export a .aep file for older versions..?

thanks for your help

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem.

I am using Premiere pro cc 2018, and when I use latest version of mogrt files, it's not opening. If anyone have the solution, please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to convert newer mogrts which can have options not available in earlier versions to work in the older versions. Sorry!

Any specific reason ... like older hardware ... you're still on 2018?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not everyone can have access to a machine that can run those latest versions effeciently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea. Understood. And yes, it's frustrating.

But having used computers in our shop since 1988 or so, this is a constant thing of Computer Life. Never enjoyable of course, but always there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines