• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mogrt - in and out animation

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a mogrt file " modern slideshow" to indeed use it as a slideshow where I want to display multiple fotos using the Mogrt effect to transition :

https://stock.adobe.com/nl/Library/urn:aaid:sc:eu:17954257-bf67-42b4-8e64-a6206abe1abb?asset_id=4456...

Seeing the preview on this URL, it has nice transitions between different pictures.

However I can only install 1 media item in the Mogrt when using in Premiere Pro.

This results in a black background instead of the cool transition animation shown in the URL when using multiple pictures. I cannot figure out how to use this Mogrt.

Do I need to add the pictures in the Mogrt (but it allows only for one ??)

Do I need to link multiple instances of this Mogt each with a new media (but then I get black backgrounds..)

Do I need to "initiate" in and out points...

A bit difficult to explain, apologies..

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the url to Adobe Stock: its giving an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I will retry posting URL below but as alternative I can find it using search on Adobe Stock and entering :

"premiere pro modern slideshow display"

The URL works for me but, hope for you as well now using the search params:

https://stock.adobe.com/nl/search?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Atemplate%5D=1&filters%5Bcontent_type%3A3d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines