• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT MOVING CLIPS TO DIFFERENT BIN

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this would make sense, but I'm editing a project and I'm using Mogrt, whenever I put one mogrt on the timeline a prompt will pop up saying "loading graphics template" then I noticed that some clips were being copied or maybe transferred to Motion Graphics Template Media Bin, I'm not really sure if its duplicating clips or just moving clips from the original bin, Now my timeline is laggy and doesn't playback smoothly.
I tried consolidating duplicates but it's not doing anything.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed the strange behavior of MOGRT files in Pr 22.6.2, and they do hang and take a very long time to render on the timeline. I hadn't noticed that before. The saddest thing is that MOGRT needs to improve the performance of many users in the workflow right now. Developers should pay attention to this, otherwise working with MOGRT turns into a real absurdity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines