Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT not updating Values with new CSV file

Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, I've created a stock market ticker in After Effects for a finance show. The values are being pulled from a CSV file. This works well in After Effects and when I dynamically link the Comp in After Effects, I can overwrite the CSV file containing up-to-date prices and these are carried over to Premiere through the dynamically Linked Comp. No Problem there. I would now like to create a MOGRT for this so that all editors on the show can simply use the Essential Graphics Tab to import a new CSV File, but when I do it like this, the values on screen are not being updated. In the Spreadsheet Data Window I can see that the new Prices and % Change are there, they are simply not being updated on screen. (Even after pressing OK)

NickBerlin_0-1659604414278.png

I would really like to make a MOGRT with this because all other graphic elements ar MOGRTs. Anybody got any Tips, I'd be really greatful for some help on this. Thanks!

P.S. I'm using PPro 22.5.0

and After effects 22.5.0

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

^^^^^^^ someone help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. It let's me update the csv document, but then it doesn't actually work. I folowed this tutorial to build the workflow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXAmsjJoc4&t=147s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be @Dacia Saenz area ... and a few others ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm having the same problem. This used to work, but I haven't used it in ages, and now it imports the new file, shows the new data in the Spreadsheet Data dialog, and when I hit OK it doesnt do anything. Just shows the old data

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines