• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More simple import questions

Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking right at finder window, showing me bunches of sub-folders.

I go to PPro>import, none of the subfolders appear!!  Want to bring in stills.

22.6.2 build 2

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the center screen area of the Import page, that is a "flat-file" process, which intentionally does not create folders or bins.

To get your folder structure on import added as 'bins', don't import any media on that Import page.

Just type a project name up top left, select the location for the project file on disc, make sure nothing is selected in the center media panel, and click "Create".

You'll get a blank new project file. Importing from either the Project panel or MediaBrowser panel should get subfolders included as 'bins'.

Unless the folder has only one item, in which case Premiere doesn't add that folder/bin, just the clip.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neil, I think Steve is saying that in the Import (Mode) window he is not seeing subfolders - where he should see them (even if they are not going to create bins).

But Steve, you don't want to do that, as Neil says.

Create the project, go to Media Browser (or right click Project Panel and "import").... Are there subfolders visible there?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines