• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphic templates - Text not updating.

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to only happen when I'm working on the same project while switching from mac to a windows computer.

Background info; I get most of my mogrt files from Motion Array and import them into my video projects. They'll function as intended while I edit on a mac from my workplace, but when I open the project on my windows computer- the same templates would suddenly develop issues. 

I intially thought it was a one-off, since it's only happend to one template months ago (which is still having the same issue on my windows to this day)- but I've managed to replicate it on 3 more templates this week.

As stated above; some text fields refuse to update/ show up, even when everything else about the motion graphics template works perfectly (colors, animation, etc). 

I've tried re-installing the mogrt but it didn't solve the problem.

I'm not an expert in this field so my wording is probably really confusing/ wrong, but any assistance would be really appreciated.

If anyone needs more details, I can try to ellaborate further.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To anyone who comes across this same issue- I've decided to ask Motion Array support and was adviced to reinstall the specific template related fonts via the link inside the downloaded folder. This worked and fixed the issue; very niche, but am extremely thankful that the problem was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines