Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphics Folder Location?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Does anyone know where I can find the motion graphics (essential graphics folder) so I can add multiple mogrt. files?
I have read multiple forums and watched a lot of videos, but everyones essential graphics panel looks different? (see below)
And when I search the path name, libraries/common/adobesupport etc... I find now motion graphics folder that is linked with my premiere pro? Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 4.42.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 4.47.02 PM.png

Can someone please help me? So I can install multiple templates at once & organise folders etc. (like most people seem to be able to do?)

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Steps for Adding MOGRT folders in Premiere Pro

Motion Graphics Templates files also known as MOGRT files do not need to be installed individually, it's highly recommended that you don't if you have multiple files. This method will allow you full access and control of your MOGRT file/folders within PR's platform and provide you with additional tools to increase your organization, productivity, and workflow.

Please follow these steps below:

1. Create a folder anywhere on any storage location. (e.g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, you saved my life. God bless you 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geez, this reply is so late, I need to check back on this community more often. Thank you for your feedback, and God bless! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, finally a post on this that works!!!  You are the BEST!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'm happy it helped you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the file location.  I had always done the drag and drop method to install MOGRTs recently but needed to find one so I could change it in AE to make the font editable.  This was most helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I think I have the solution you're really looking for that's a bit more efficient than copying over folders to multiple locations.

In the Essential Graphics panel, click the hamburger menu, and click Manage Additional Folders. 

gabismedia_0-1622051894801.png

Add each folder of mogrt files you want in there, and it'll show up super nicely in separate folders. 

This way you can have your own little directory where you want it and not in the hidden Adobe folder which can be a pain in the arse to get to (unless you just made a shortcut of course, but I prefer to do it my own way this way)

gabismedia_1-1622052061368.png

Hope this helps people import multiple folders at once without downloading them one by one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do de same and I made it. I can add multiple mogrt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines