• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Position doens't move footage

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant figuire this out. I am trying to adjust the position on a clip. Filmed at 16x9 and creating a reel thats 9x16. The auto reframe doesnt work because its of a runway of multiple models so I am trying to mannually edit the position. 

My problem is when I am not at the beginning of the clip and lets say 5 seconds in or 30 the clip doesnt move but the values do. When I try to render for a preview the video doesnt move and there is no change. 

Cant find any solutions online for this. Its super simple and dont get why this isnt working. I do have speed ramp in the clip, perhaps thats affecting it?

I have the latest version 22.5

Did all of the cache clears, restarts etc.

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi robproadobeusernoobcool22,

Welcome to the community.

Does it happen with all the footage in this project? Can you try creating a new project and see if it works? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? If it happens on a new project as well, try resetting the preferences. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines