• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOV files wont play in Adobe Premier Pro - RTX 4090

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I load in a .MOV file from my Ninja Atmos. These are raw 8K files, they just show black. I can hear the audio but the video doesn't display. I even used proxy files and nothing.

This is on a new RTX 4090.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

< moved from download and install >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format are they? "RAW" unfortunately doesn't tell us anything useful.

Such as Arri RAW? Red? Sony? What? Until we know more about the media, we can't be of much use.

Other than make sure you are using the Nvidia Studio drivers, NOT the gaming-ready ones. And ... some systems have had issues with a recent Nvidia driver, so there's a possibility you might need to try a different driver even for studio drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PRORes RAW 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVIDIA drivers - at least the game ready drivers - for the 4090 don't allow for ProRes RAW in Premiere.  I had the same issue - and then switched to studio drivers and it worked (with some crashing).  Strange because my 2080Ti had no issues workign with ProRes RAW using trhe gamne ready drivers.  Looks like its an NVIDIA issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been continual issues with the Nvidia "game-ready' drivers in PrPro. So none of "us regulars" suggest using them. It's the first thing to check & ditch if you have troubles.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the ProRes RAW for Windows on your computer?

Windows ProRes RAW 1.3 Installer (English)

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines