Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.mov video Broken pixels in Premiere pro

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm struggling with sth very annoying for me and it is that when I place a .mov video in premiere pro, during the previsualization i found that the video has kind of broken parts and idk why it occurs, someone knows how to fix this problem?

Thanks you!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Sorry for the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently working in? Could you share your media properties (Project Panel > Right-click on source file > Properties) and system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM)?

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ishan,

Thanks for the response. You can find the screenshoots as you asked. Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the information. From what I could see from the media properties, the file should play fine. Could you let us know which device you used to capture the media? Would it be possible for you to share a screen recording of the issue? Is there any specific reason you haven't updated to the most recent version of Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines