• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move a note as a next layer and my system becomes unresponsive

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had this happen until macs latest OS update. Drives me crazy when people assume it's your hardware specs. I've done some wild stuff wit text in the past and never had issues. Now I'm just trying to move a simple note as a next layer and my system becomes unresponsive. This onyl happens with premiere. Nothing else.

Mod note: Branched and moved to the main forum. Title was changed. The original 2017 post is locked.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cole012williams,

We're sorry about the poor experience. If possible, please share a screen recording of the issue. It would help us understand it properly. Also, let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using & the system specs.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Sumeet says, give us more details, please! I've no clue what you're doing precisely. Without that, can't really help at all.

And screengrabs, dragged/dropped onto this text reply box, NOT the 'attach files' box, are great. Then we can see the issue within the message without clicking on anything.

Neil

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I create a text layer and scrub through it, premiere freezes and my system shuts down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It first occured with 23 and switched back to 22 but the same thing is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines