• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move position of all motion keyframes at once

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've got two scenes - the original where image on the left and text on the right; and the duplicate where the layout is horizontally flipped, image right and text should be on the left. 

I've pasted in the text from the original version and just need to move it to the left so its not crashing into the image.

The text is animated from out of the bottom of the screen, pauses in the middle to be read, then moves out the top at the same speed as the image.

I just want to move the position of the text to the left, have this effect all the position keyframes.

I only seem to be effecting one KF. This is driving me nuts. You'd think it would be simple.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all keyframes blue (selected) when you make your change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, but when I move them over, only one keyframe applies the change, then jumps back to the right hand side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try adjusting Vector Motion.

Next time, keyframe position of the text itself and not the properties in Motion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, rc,

Sorry for the issue. Trying to see about your process: why so many keyframes? Shouldn't you only have four for each move? Let me know. Your custom workspace with everything on the opposite side is a bit confusing to my brain too. Rather drastic from the norm, but that's just me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

This is part of a template I downloaded and I'm just trying to switch the layout over.

I read in another thread another fix for this issue about resetting your workspace, so yeah, it's messed up. I'm not super fluent in Premiere 🤷‍:female_sign:

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines