• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from Vegas. Questions and Remarks!

Participant ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Vegas for 5 years now and I feel that moving to Premiere feels.. weird. So I need some help until I can adjust. 

Question 1.
How Do you Ripple delete only one track and do not affect the others? Vegas had this option

Cobra_0-1623342569957.png

Question 2.

Why the enviroment is so dark? Why there is no option to select a white or light gray option? Even with brightness on the lightest option it doesnt look good. This is also a problem as I have astigmatism and need light colors.

Cobra_1-1623342655812.png

Question 3.

What do these blue selections do?

Cobra_3-1623342889752.png

Question 4.

Why clicking on the FX button in the track does nothing? On Vegas you got a popup and you could edit the effects of the track.

Cobra_4-1623342956539.pngCobra_5-1623342972558.png

Question 5. 

It would be so cool to have the fade out offset when hovering the cursor at the end of the track

Cobra_6-1623343063663.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

A1: You can only ripple delete one track if you manually lock the other tracks.

A2: I don´t know, the user interface designers has for some unknown reason left that option out.

A4: Right click on the FX icon to edit the parameters, or go to the Effect Controls panel.

A5: Agree. I prefer to use Ctrl+D to add the default transition.

For features you either want or want to be changed, go to Adobe video & audio apps (uservoice.com) and search for similar requests or file a new one. Adobe do monito

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A1: You can only ripple delete one track if you manually lock the other tracks.

A2: I don´t know, the user interface designers has for some unknown reason left that option out.

A4: Right click on the FX icon to edit the parameters, or go to the Effect Controls panel.

A5: Agree. I prefer to use Ctrl+D to add the default transition.

For features you either want or want to be changed, go to Adobe video & audio apps (uservoice.com) and search for similar requests or file a new one. Adobe do monitor and the more votes a request get´s, the more likely that it will be implemented/fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines