• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving the cursor on the playback timeline the playback stops

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

I do not want the playback to stop when I move the playhead around

Cobra_0-1657996795656.png

This is so furstrating for me having to hit play all the time in order to find the part I want. (in Sony Vegas the playhead continues playing even if you skip/click anywhere in the timeline)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ann said. Also, looking at the audio waveform should be useful to help you find parts of audio that you are looking for... and don't forget that you can transcript sequences which may be very helpful to find specific parts by searching within the text panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no point in referring to Vegas or some other NLE if one wants to master Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't referring to Vegas for sure. The original OP was trying to find a specific audio, and I advised him to use the generated waveform (as he was looking at the video in a maximized source monitor in his screen capture), and also to use Premiere Pro's transcript commands to search for certain words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this was addressed to Cobra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines