• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 timing counter flickering in premier pro (In both timeline & after export)

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a workout video. I added this MP4 counter video to my project. But it not working fine. Earlier it use to work correctly. I have also updated the software. I had also deleted all the adobe prograns and reinstalled it but still no use. I have gtx 1050 Ti graphics card and Intel i7-10700F CPU with 16 GB RAM.

I have attached a video link for reference: https://youtu.be/byoL6WbJwJk

Please Help me out.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. It worked.

But why is the frame rate changing? I am working with the same file on my other PC, there it's working fine. But my second system is causing problem. Is there any adobe extension that can convert all my files at the same time without causing error in the project file. Otherwise the process will get very lengthy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share media info of both files as well as your sequence settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines