Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

MSVCP110.dll File is Missing

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already downloaded all of the recent C++ updates, yet the MSVCP110.dll file is still missing from my copmuter. I tried a few other methods that were supposed to help, but none of them worked, including reinstalling Premiere Pro and restarting my computer. How do I fix this? I am unable to open the app unless I recover the missing error. If I cannot fix this, I will have to cancel my subscription.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support over chat.

chat.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B.S.,

Sorry. Have you check out our troubleshooting doc? Runtime Issues

Let us know if it works for you. If worse comes to worse, you can reinstall the OS.

That usually fixes the issue if all else fails.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Baggiestsheet!

Sorry for the trouble. Please refer to this article for contacting phone or chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines