• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSVCP110.dll was not found

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since a windows update a month or two ago, whenever I try to start up Premiere pro I get the system error which reads: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCO110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." 

I've tried reinstalling Pro and even Creative Cloud without any success. I need a solution to this otherwise I can't justify continuing my monthly subscription for a program I can't even use. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep been getting the exact same issue whole day. I did uninstall and then clean install everyting, I even tried the method suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/missing-msvcp110dll.html but I just get error "It has already been installed"....

Moderator note: I had to edit your post for content. Please review our community guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sorry for the issue. If you need immediate assistance with this issue, kindly contact us here. If you are still having trouble reaching us for troubleshooting this issue directly, please send me a message.

To forewarn you, troubleshooting this problem is that it is sometimes very difficult to defeat. We have seen many times that it takes a complete reinstallation of Windows and Premiere Pro to completely get rid of the problem. Please contact us and we will go through any other troubleshooting steps, before this step might need to be taken.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines