• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-clip reverts to camera 1 regardless of which camera is selected

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a multi-clip with two camera angles. But regardless of which camera is selected (with the yellow rectangle around the frame) only CAMERA 1 will insert/overwrite into the sequence. Even though I can see CAMERA 1 and CAMERA 2 in the Source Monitor, when I select CAMERA 2 and overwrite into the sequence it is CAMERA 1 that actually gets used. I've tried re-creating the multi-clip and it doesn't help. I've also tried clearing the cache. Also didn't help. Any ideas...?

Thanks,

Matt

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the issue at least partially solved. When I make sure I have both the V1 an V2 track selectors turned on, then I can insert/overwrite both camera both CAMERA 1 and CAMERA 2 into the timline. It still doesn't seem like it functioning the way it is supposed to, but it's good enough for me to meat my deadline. If I have time to post some screenshots of investigate more at a later date I will. Thanks!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines