Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Multicam audio won't play when I start playback beyond a certain point

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example (check Imgur audio is on).

If I start playback at the beginning, I can play all through the file and hear everything.

If I stop and resume playback after a certain threshold, it'll refuse to play any audio.

In my example, the threshold point 5:47:13, though it has happened on other projects at different timecodes).

Footage is multicam. Cut points in the example are just remnants of where I've switched camera view. I've actually reset it all to the same camera before screencapturing.

I can enter any of the individual camera tracks and play back without any of these issues.

My only workaround is to unlink the multicam audio and swap it out for a replacement direct from the main audio recorder track. Same result in the end, but a pain in the ass that messes with the workflow.

Anyone seen this before?

Premiere Version 22.0.0 (Build 169) - though it also happened on v15. I switched hoping it was a bug I could sidestep.

Machine is stock Apple build:

Big Sur 11.2.3
iMac 5K 27-inch 2020
3.1GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?