• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam clip views are small

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys...new PP2021 user. I shot a music performance using 2 GoPro 9's at 4k. The clips look good. However, when I create a multicam sequence, all is good except they appear very small in the program monitor.  I'm sure there is a setting somewhere to make the project "4K ready", but like I said, I'm pretty new and this is the first time I'm using 4k and not 1080.  Thanks 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, guys...in looking into this further, the issue is not what I thought. Background..I shot with 2 GoPro cameras and just let them run. One tine during the session, I stopped each one to change the battery, then resumed recording, for a total; of about 2 hours. When I changed the batteries, I did this staggered so I'd have at least one of the cameras captuing everything. However, after going through the multicam process, I get 23 cameras and the camera clips will jump from camera to camera. Has anyone ever seen this before and how do I get this down to two camera clips? The ttached clip shows what I see. Thanks.

sports_shooter_99_0-1634572640919.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines