• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam edit of an exiting sequence

Participant ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to create a multicam edit from an already edited sequence?

I have a 30-minute sequence filmed on 3 cameras. They are already synchronised.

I did a basic edit on the whole pile of synchronised clips to get the structure of the output and now I want to go through and switch between cameras without selecting each clip, but using a multi-cam sequence instead. All the online tutorials refer to only one clip per camera.

So:

I have a sequence with several video tracks. (Image attached)

The clips are synchronised.

They are all piled on top of each other in the timeline.

I have edited the pile of tracks so that I have the layout and order of the output - I viewed only the top track, although the other, synchronised, tracks are under it and I edited them to match.

So I have an edited, multi-track sequence.

Is this possible to create a multi-camera edit from this sequence without exporting each edited track to a new file and using those for the multicam edit? ... or do I have to export files of each edited track?

Does that make sense? I attach a screen-shot to help explain.

Thank you.

Johnny

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kusumas,

Sorry for the problem. If I understand you correctly, You can create a multicamera sequence out of your existing sequence by first nesting the sequence and then turning on Multicamera in the Clip menu. Can you try that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for replying Kevin,

think I did, following the instructions in this thread Solved: Re: Multicam Edit from Nested Sequences of Differe... - Adobe Support Community - 10451624 but the multicam display only shows me Camera 1.

Do you happen to have a more detailed version of those instructions that you can point me to so I can try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines