• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam editing problems in premiere pro

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using avid media composer for more than 14 years... I love avid... But side by side I also using premiere pro... now I forced to use the premiere pro because of now the young generation editors don't know avid and they use the adobe eco system for all their media works... and adobe also doing great... now the time to migrate from avid to premiere... but I found some dificulties in multicam editing in premiere... while playing the multicam window I can make the cut in the video layer, but while in pause, if I click the 2nd or 3 cam in multicam window, the cut will not happen and it change the entire clip from starting. otherwise I have to manually make that cut and have to change the another cam source... finally

the conclusion is avid is easy for editing and multicam editing... Premiere is hard for multicam editing...

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While in pause, press ctrl+1 (2,3...), and it will add a cut while switching to the desired camera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines