• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Editing

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synced multi-cam footage and nestedd it. How come the muti-cam view is not appearing in the program monitor correctly and it's set to multi-cam? I cannot see the other video on the screen. I see two of the same videos side by side, instead of both videos. Even if I use the keyboard shortcut to try to switch over to the other camera, it doesn't work.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to tell from your screenshot whether or not you followed these steps or not:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have created the multi-cam and then nested it, then I wouldnt expect to have the multi-cam controls available since they are buried in the nest. Why have you nested? Bring the multicam clip out of the nest and see if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines