Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Multicam Files from GoPros

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only happens when I shoot with GoPros and load into PP. After I do the multicam process, I notice that even though I only shot with two GPs, multicam will see many more cameras...the most recent one ended up with 27 cameras and when I would view the "tiles", the cameras would jump around from tile to tile, and not in any logical sequence...somnetimes after 3 minutes of recording, sometimnes up to 10 minutes of recording  Anyone know what's causing that and how I can keep each GoPro camera sequence at the same camera number? Thanks

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when you add Camera Angle metadata to each video clip before you make your multicam sequence? Here's a answer for reference https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/using-multiple-files-per-camera-with-multi-c...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines