• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Probleme beim bearbeiten

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Leute und zwar habe ich ein Problem bei der Multicam Funktion wenn ich dort mit 4K videos arbeiten mƶchte bleibt das Video permanent hƤngen, sodass man kaum rĆ¼ckelfrei Abspielen kann.. aber wenn ich im normalen modus bin unter Video bin lƤuft das Video einwandfrei. 

Was kann ich dagegen tun? WĆ¼rde mich fĆ¼r eure Hilfe freuen.

Meine Grafikkarte Geforce RTX 3060 mit 12GB GDDR6.

Mein Pc: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz - Ram: 32,0 GB

Win. 11Pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are here to help.

Could you please share the application you need help with and its version? Multicam refers to features in Premiere Pro. We can move the post to the appropriate forum for better reach and response, or you can create a new post with more details about the issue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/ct-p/ct-premiere-pro

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i have the version 22.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you're in multicam are you playing multiple videos at one time? (Usually this is the case when doing multicam versus just straight editing in the timeline.) Or are you playing the same, single video when you do the multicam versus in the timeline? I'm just trying to clarify. Because there is a difference between playing one clip and playing multiple clips simultaneously. Multicam is one of those things that can greatly benefit from using a proxy workflow so that the multiple video clips are very easy to play.  

That being said I personally have had situations where I could play multiple videos simultaneously in my regular timeline but not in multicam, so I know that it can happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines