Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam with 1 camera -

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm trying to edit using multicam. I shot a choreography on 1 song for a dancer. She divided the choreo in 4 parts and I shot these parts from different angles with 1 camera. 

I created 4 multicam sequences and I'm trying to find the best way to put everything together. I go back and forth with the dancer and the edits are not final so I still need to be able to show the 4 parts together while still being able to edit the shots. 

What's the best workflow? Do I need to nest the 4 individal sequences to put them together and do a multicam sequence of the 4 multicams? At what level do I do white balance and color? 

At this stage I'm a bit overwhlemed I know I didn't make my life easy by shooting it this way. And on top of it it seems like one of the shots did not sync well so I have to modify the sync. How do I do this?Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 9.06.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-12-13 at 9.07.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a little confused what you mean by the 4 parts.

Did you record the whole song from 4 angles, or is the song broken into 4 parts and you shot each part from a different angle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines