• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicameras not showing when toggled

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I've created a 3 camera multicam and when I intialy created it, all was fine...three camera views on the left and the cut sequence on the right. 

However, and I don't know what I did, suddenly I still have the three camera views, and as they play, the red box moves from view to view, but I lost the sequence that should be on the right showing the sequence from cut to cut.

See from the attached, where the X is should be the sequence, but all I have is the multicams. How do I get it back?

Music_Photographer_0-1637554822030.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Have you tried reseting your prefences?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Workspace... Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

I can't tell from your screen shot but it almost looks like you are looking at your Source monitor and not your Program Monitor or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...when I reset display, in the program monitor, I then see the cut sequence and not the multicams.

Music_Photographer_0-1637614564729.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I display Source and Program, I see the Multicams in the Source and the cut sequence in the Program, but they are independant, I click Play in the source and I go from cam to cam, but no connection to program. If I click Play in the program window, I get the cut sequence, but no changes in the Source. They act independant from each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reseting your prefences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nothing in Prefrences that would have an effect on Multicam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOUND IT. Multicam preview monitor was off. I clicked and shazamm...Mulicam! Don't know why I missed it...thanks for humoring me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it sorted out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines