Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multichannel Audio Export Issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I work for a Delivery Service that deals with film and TV media. Long story short, I started noticing recently that certain audio tracks in a multichannel export just refuse to be exported in a complete file. Our company just realized this as Quality Control has been coming back hard on the missing audio.

Some Info:
16 Channel Multi sequence
24p
Panned left and right

CH 1-8 are SMPTE 5.1 + 2CH Stereo
CH 9-16 are Music and Effects 5.1 + 2Ch Stereo MnE

I go and export as noted above and for some unknown reason either Ch's 8-10 will be missing audio or just CH 8 if I do not use Media Encoder and just go straight out of Premiere.

We need these files to be complete master files of 16CH's for delivery. We cannot send the audio separate as we add logos etc to films and have to resynch audio.

What is going on Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so I can get you to the right group, are you asking about Media Encoder or Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it happens with both. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, let's start with Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jarle Leirpoll @Warren Heaton I think are both good at this sort of issue. Hopefully one of them is around sometime today.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I've benn traveling, and it's probably too late to be of any help.
@Karen259209859q6r  Did you find a solution? If not, we need screenshots of the Audio Track Mixer and the Export Settings (the audio channels part, etc.). A screenshot of the timeline wouldn't hurt either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jarle Leirpoll I finally have a completely separate incident so I can post that screenshot. This is the same situation but a completely different file format.  

The first picture is the original ingest given to us from the filmmaker. The second picture is after I exported in Media Encoder from Premiere Pro. I am missing track 9....so weird. And this happens with almost everything I export now. Not sure if it is the update or what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - can you provide screenshots of the whole Audio Clip Mixer and the whole Timeline panel?
Plus the Audio Settigs in the Export panel. Please don't crop away anything form the panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines